Working with WebEdge
WebEdge is a young and fast growing marketing / advertising company servicing Australian businesses.
We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals using modern and traditional
What's on offer
Do you want to work in a flexible and creative workplace where your opinions and personal growth are valued? A career at WebEdge Marketing might be just what you're looking for. Working at WebEdge won't pigeonhole you into a position that induces repetitive stress disorder. Each day will be as different as the last, ranging from strategy meetings to production work, sales or lunch out with a client.
You'll always be working with interesting and innovative strategies because we pride ourselves on using the latest technology and techniques. Our modern 'cloud' file system means that working from home is a viable option if the need arises. And what is possibly the biggest benefit - all our new employees get to pick their own chair.
Are we looking for you?
We're always looking for talented and enthusiastic people in the areas of design, sales, social media, admin, copywriting, account management, coding and web development.
Yes, we're hiring
We are inviting expressions of interest from industry professionals. If you're a writer, designer, account manager, marketing consultant, administrator or have digital agency experience, we want to hear from you.
WebEdge is offering the right person an opportunity to use their front-end skills and be rewarded well.
We are a young, fast growing, flexible marketing and advertising company located in Australia and servicing Australian businesses. Our clients seek smart and good looking websites, online stores, mobiles apps, social media applications and more.
Our development team is expanding and we are looking for a highly skilled front-end developer.
Your tasks will include
- Wordpress theme development and modification from start to finish.
- Creating HTML+CSS web page coding from supplied PSD files.
- Integrating and modifying JS/jQuery scripts into existing pages.
- Server administration (CPanel, AmazonS3 and WHM) will be favored, but is not essential.
- Reporting to the QA officer.
To be successful you will need
- Solid ability to code pixel perfect, standards compliant HTML web-pages from PSD files
- Strong CSS abilities and jQuery/JS manipulation skills
- Wordpress development experience
- Good problem solving skills and ability to find quick, smart solutions
- Good communication skills (written and verbal English) and a willingness to work as part of an international team.
- Own equipment and high-speed Internet access.
- General software proficiency
We are offering
- Full-time (Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm GMT+930) 40 hours/week.
- Pay Rate negotiable to qualifications, skills, and experience.
- A positive, creative and friendly team environment, focused on innovative marketing methods.
- The opportunity to earn new computer gear.
- Work from home in your own creative space.
- Learn new skills and make a significant contribution to the success of the business.
Have other skills?
Not a problem! Contact us to let us know how you can make a difference at WEIM.